martes, septiembre 27, 2005

RE: Naruto #276 manga

I just had to post something following the little brother's comments on Naruto. Mind you, the anime. He is just so right - he still watches it faithfully, I think. I don't seem to find the heart to of late, whatever are they doing with one of my most favourite series ever? I can hardly think of anything more painful than that arch with the bulky Konoha ex-ninja guy, whatever his name was. Come ooooon, all that mess and Orochimaru had already done him in ages ago!! I'd have any of those cracking fillers any day, Kakashi reading his Icha icha Paradise, Ero-sennin following women around - or best of all, Naruto tachi trying to see Kakashi's face, ooooh dear!
Now I should be off for my daily walk. I know I should have said more on the subject - well, I'll certainly do so when I remember!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario