lunes, julio 04, 2005

Fruits Basket

Copycat in here, I have also taken that Fruits Basket test. I am positively puzzled - I have considered the questions at length and all, and have given what I sort was closest to me, but I don't see how the result applies to me. Not that I don't like the characters, but I still have to see the hidden similarities.
Anyway, here it goes...

Omae wa dochira juunishi no MEMBAA desu ka?
[koyasunomiko.com]


If I had to choose, I like Momiji best - noisy and cheerful. Well, I am a bit noisy as well, I suppose. Well, I can't help having this much volume in my voice, you know!
And they also had a "Which anime villain are you" quiz. The questions were rather good (esp. for this sort of quiz) but the range of baddies wasn't that huge (just five), and the one I got I haven't heard of so far (no, I haven't watched Flame of Recca, sooorry). I still think the definition is quite right for me, were I to become a baddie, that is.

Omae wa dochira anime no VILLAIN desu ka?
[koyasunomiko.com]


So far so good, let's see which baddie the little brother makes...

2 comentarios:

  1. "Little brother"? Why, I think Itachi would suit you just fine.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. "You’re not even worth killing, foolish little brother. If you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me.And survive in an unsightly way. Run. Run and cling to life."
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    p.s: Not that much like me in the end, is he?

    ResponderEliminar