lunes, julio 04, 2005

Long time no see - sillyness united

I have neglected the journal so, honest, shame on me a thousand times! I think I might as well write a couple of posts and update my extensive fandom (!!!) on my very eventful life - that is, I'll write a bit on what I'm reading and listening to. I should also go and get me a nice range of emoticons to use in the blog, as I don't seem to feel completely satisfied with the fullness of my meaning unless I'm using them wee silly bits. Shame on me as well, I know...
My dear friend Carmen has sent me a sorting hat quiz, and I, being the quiz freak I am, went and did it of course. I can't help it, give me a quiz, however silly and I must get through it. From an optimistic perspective, call it a zest for self-knowledge, ahem.
And I have been sorted into...

i'm in ravenclaw!

Let there be celebrations all over the land! (Yep, I know, how silly can one get). Well, I suppose I sort of agree. I guess my first thought would have been Gryffindor, but, get a grip, I'm usually better at brain work, plus, though not particularly cowardly, I'm not exactly in a rush to get into danger (as most Gryffindors in the book seem but too pleased to be). Then, most of the book's favourite characters (say the wonder trio, or the Weasley twins *aren't they fantastic? don't you just love their "Hogwarts Farewell" in Order of Phoenix?*).
Potter related as well, I have been playing to the PC game for the third film. Very enjoyable, and there are more wizarding cards than ever! There are plenty of lovely details, as well, and 3D be blessed, there is such a feeling of reality. I am at present stuck (not that much time to play, and I'm not the best player in the kingdom, after all) at the scene where they need to rescue Ron from Sirius Black. I just hate those skeletons throwing bones at you - they always get me in the end. I have also given the Quidditch World Cup a try, but it needs a skillful use of both hands, and there is no way I can do that. I think contemporary gaming should take better account of people with disabilities - even mine that is ever so small as a lack of skill and strength in my left side makes playing with a thousand controls a nightmare at times (oh those console controllers!!). Whatever.
Just hardly 11 days for the 6th book! I'm getting it a bit later - I'll keep my fingers crossed the book won't be retained in the post too long. I just can't wait!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario