martes, noviembre 01, 2005

Birthday neopets

So, here I am, turned 27. In any case, my first online surprise of the day was to log in to my Neopets account and finding a different sidebar, birthday themed, with a beatiful cake with a Bloomaroo in it! XD They also had a different one yesterday - a very spooky one I loved! Unfortunately I didn't take a cap of that one, but I do have one of today's!



It was such a nice event yesterday, too. They had treat and trick places all over the site - you could get up to six goodie bags with nice Neopets items. I even got a gruesome spider wardrobe for my Neohome (which is in my deposit box now, in any case, I'm saving to get the 1000 items safety deposit box, heh). I quite like it - it's always something nice and unexpected to look forward to during the day, it is very entertaining, and you can devote it as much or as little time as you want. It is little in my case, but I like playing games every now and then - my favs are Warf Rescue and Hasee Bounce! (I'm also for Pyramids and Sahkmet's Solitaire). But it's good for busy people. Your pets will only get hungry every two or three days, and your dailies can be done in less than a quarter of an hour. And they always have new events and surprises coming on.
More on my bday pressies in a different post.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario