lunes, octubre 31, 2005

Banner (II)



Well, how could the little brother ask what a Neopet is doing in the banner of our blog? I mean - as if he didn't know I'm quite a fan, and try to visit daily and all. Tut tut, you traitor. It's ok if you are busy and can't pop in, but ooooh dear, what's that of denying it thrice before the cock crow??? Alas! Hmm, no, wait, I got it wrong. It was just once. I'll spare you this time. There.
I hadn't noticed Suzaku in the manga - was too busy looking at all the beautiful men around (mainly, but not exclusively, at Soryu). Yep, even that strange image of a half-naked Toda while imprisoned for his rebellious, violent behaviour. A very strange, albeit amusing image - I'll see if I remember to scan it one of these days. I mean, it must have been cold at that place, phew. I've recently bought the last volume and am still flabbergasted at the idea of being left SO in the dark about everything. Where's Muraki? Is he really human? What's Tsuzuki - a demon, a scientific experiment, a remarkable human? And what about Hisoka? And his exquisite dad? And his mum's twin? and her mysterious, monstruous, two year pregnancy? And Wataru's sex change formula (lol)? And what did Hisoka really mean by "Baka, if you have nothing to live for, then live for me!" *watery-eyed just from remembering* Hmmm. Aren't we getting any more fluffy confessions? Oh dear.
I feel so frustrated. Adieu to Matsushita's sensei delightful artwork. *Sob* And the story was getting soooo interesting!
So, okies, expect a summary of my fav scenes one of these days. I should find the time to choose them first. But I really should. A homage to one of my greatest fav mangas ever.
Oh and yes, I'm so keen on Yuu Watase of late. And yep - I loved "beautiful man" Hotohori. I mean, yikes, crivens, ye gods. He was awesome. Or he would be, if he were real, of course (surely you thought I had forgotten the fact, uh?!). Koyasu was the voice actor too. He's quite good too - very pleasant voice, great acting. Yup.
About Full Moon wo sagashite - more in a few days. I know it's going to end a real tear-jerker. Nice story - art not bad, only somewhat average for so popular a series.
So far so good. I really, really should be in bed. Have lessons to teach tomorrow, and lots of reading (not manga, mind you, Ph.D, but just as amusing, me being such a textual omnivore).
And there goes a little illustration. Hotohori is that dark, long-haired beauty on the left. Not his best, but it is a favourite piece of art of mine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario