sábado, octubre 29, 2005

OMG - Weiss Kreuz quizzes

I was having lunch on my own in front of the computer. I was checking my best friend's blog - and somewhere in an old post were these two quizzes. I don't like Weiss - however bishie the men are said to be - weakest plot in town, etc, but you know how mad I'm about quizzes. So there. And I got the same result in both! I can't believe it - he's the one I like least. And what's that about killing my girl and having all town in my bed!! MIND YOU, there's only me in my bed - and that's more than enough for the space I have!
I might be one for silly puns and innocent teasing, but that is such a faint resemblance to that guy indeed. Tut tut. Someone tell me I'm like Aya, whom I like much better. But then I'm not mysterious, secretive or blatantly brooding. I'm loud and often intentionally silly. So well... okies. But I have moral principles! *blushes*
Pffff...
Now I'll laugh at myself, having a third thought, or a second one (in Tiffany Aching's words - that's from The Wee Free Men by Pratchett - my current reading) and then I'll paste results in here. See what you made me do, Carmen! Weiss, spare me! XD




I'm Glühen Youji.
Which Weiß Kreuz Glühen Character Are You? @ Shakunetsu no Honoo.


Yohji

You're Yohji Kudou!

brought to you by Quizilla

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario