sábado, octubre 29, 2005

HP Quizzes

Yep, I do agree with this one. Not about being a genius or intimidating people, but certainly Herminone is the character I mostly identify with. The fanart is lovely, btw.



Which HP Kid Are You?

They had also quizzes for relationships in HP. It is disturbing I suppose, but on the one hand they are teenagers already, aren't they? And do never underestimate the fact that the two things that move the world are love and money (and a couple of physical laws I learnt back in secondary school and forgot not long after, of course). In any case, as what regards heterosexual relationships in HP, my result was that I'm for the canon, innocent (the quiz said so - I might or might not agree), couple, Ginny and Harry. Now hold on to your seats - they also had a quiz for slash! I suppose they meant gay couples - I thought slash could include both straight and gay, but I'm not into fanfic, so I'm not that very sure. My (predictable) result was Remus and Lupin. Something romantic between old friends. Well, and so what? That is much my concept of a nice relationship. And Lupin is so sweet. I was so disappointed in the choice of actor for the film - I expected someone somewhat faded, but still with a sort of delicate, elegant beauty come to less, you see. I actually found the actor a bit rough, especially his body language - not saying I didn't like his acting, but he was not Remus Lupin to me.
I can't believe I'm discussing HP in these terms!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario