martes, octubre 11, 2005

Neopets - A triumphant day! XD



Okies, what I'm going to relate in here might not seem of much importance to anyone - and of course I know the difference between getting an article published and this, but it surely gave me the goosebumps when I found out yesterday. You know in the virtual pets community Neopets you can take part in like groups, which are called Guilds. Well, I belong to a very friendly and active one called Neo Grownups (the very name explains it all). They organise events very often, and they have a game of the week, which is different every week. This week it consisted in completing a paragraph. And I won! :) I was so happy that I thought I'd put it somewhere. Life's simple pleasures, your average cynic would add. Right, but where's the harm anyway! It makes me happy!
So, this is it. In italics, my own addition. Above, my treasured virtual prizes, a bottled light fairy and a sweet. Heh.

Joey the Purple Uni went to the Soup Kitchen to help stir the pot. Suddenly the door get's smashed open! Felicia the Spotted Wocky comes running in, pointing towards the outside and saying with loud voice:
-Oh dear, this is the end! They opened a Zillion Soup charity just in front of us! They've got ALL varieties! And they are not only free, they have a free take away as well! If only they weren't rivals... - Felicia added mournfully, picturing herself in her cosy armchair later that evening watching her favourite TV show while enjoying a delicious bowl of warm cream of Tchea soup.
-Not to worry, not to worry, dear. I've just been researching on my last invention in nourishing food at low costs for the impoverished Neopian. What better than a wholesome bowl of Fairy lumpy porridge? What healthier?
-.... ... ....
-Whatever are you doing on your knees, Fliss?- said the Soup Faerie looking at her furry friend in astonishment.
-I'm on a pilgrimage to Coltzan's Shrine. On my knees, yes!
-How sweet of you indeed. How well you know what this little stand means to me. But do you really think it will be of any help after all?
-Might or might not be, but with a bit of luck I might even get some decent breakfast tomorrow - maybe slightly overcooked, but at least nothing you can build a Neohome with!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario