martes, octubre 04, 2005

Tonks' Highway

Another very silly Internet thingie. This one made no questions, so its purely random, but I found it very funny, as it shows me so close to the Study Hall. Very appropriate indeed, as it is what I'm spending all my time in. Not complaining, it's more like excusing myself. I know, I know, the little brother also studies a lot, and still updates often...
Should post what I'm messing about these days. I certainly will. At some point today. Hopefully. I also added an invisible visitor counter in here, so beware, we are watching you! LOL!


ymphadora Tonks Highway


Study Hall8
Mt. Happiness21
Family Farm43
Tower of Commitment105
County Jail308
Please Drive Carefully

Username:

Where are you on the highway of life?

From Go-Quiz.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario