domingo, mayo 08, 2005

Brand New Blog

Here we go, my very own blog. The aforementioned is thus brought under daylight (or its virtual equivalent in any case) to be precisely that, my very own hodgepodge, or the result of my somewhat incongruous range of interests: literature (mainly British, mainly Victorian, and Fantasy as a sideline) and literary criticism, classical music (mainly vocal, mainly Baroque) and countertenors, anime (esp. R. Takahashi, CLAMP, Naruto, FMA, FB, etc.) and manga, videogaming (esp. Ragnarok Online these days), period drama, Victoriana, Harry Potter, fairies and what not. Indeed I think "What not" encompasses the whole mess just fine. You are warned!
Blog manifesto done with, let me add I am aware I shall not be updating as often as I would like. Days having 24 hours and we frail humans having to waste 8 (a few more on weekends) on sleep and that kind of thing, you know.
Keep an eye on us - the little brother (who will often feature as the co-author of the hodgepodge and will consequently add his own introduction) and I are preparing a most sublime homage to that paradigm of universal wisdom, Tuxedo Kamen, from the Sailor Moon series for those of you not versed in anime. He will soon be amongst us to answer all those existential doubts we have hidden somewhere, if only you give me five minutes to go to the storeroom and look for them ;).
A pleasure to meet you all, and do not hesitate to leave your comments!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario