domingo, mayo 08, 2005

Gah.

Well, gee, thanks a lot. -_- I just happened to pick up a Ribbon from some monster in Culvert. Tried it on after much whining from my sister, and this is what happens. xDD

It's not that I like Swordies all that much - but I liked the idea, and Swordies usually make good starting characters for n00bs such as I. Better than starting with an Archer, I'm sure. Still have to check whether the Kafra Storage is shared among all characters in the same account. It'd make sense if it did.

Swordies do have a ton of HP - that's basically what they're for. You can imagine they're not exactly exciting to play sometimes. When you're in a party, your job is... getting whacked around while the Thief hacks, the Priest heals and the Wizard casts. So heroic.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario