martes, mayo 10, 2005

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince



News on the next HP I am so looking forward to. I went to check my pre-order in Amazon, and found the following scraps of info:

J.K. Rowling has revealed three chapter titles from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince to be:

* Chapter Two: "Spinners End"
* Chapter Six: "Draco's Detour"
* Chapter Fourteen: "Felix Felicis"


I might be speculating on this subject at greater length in another post. I need also to post the cover for the adult edition. I am buying the children's one, as that is the one I've been buying all the way back since 2000. Plus they are lovely illustrations, I can't still quite understand what's the need for an adult edition.
I should keep reminding myself about money moving the world around and so on. But I still can't understand!
I am not, however, that happy with this cover - nothing half as nice as the one for "The Order of the Phoenix". Doesn't Harry look a bit odd? What is it they are doing? Isn't it all a bit less detailed than the previous ones? I'm no pro arts critic, just saying what my eyes suggest me to say. My apologies to anyone thinking differently. Diplomatic, me?
I am so excited about it all - I can hardly wait to get my hands on the book! It is going to be my very own HP festival ;). Wait and see.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario