sábado, mayo 21, 2005

More TMM

Well, apart from studying for the exams, I've played a bit more TMM today. Just a wee 2 hours, don't have much more time than that. Does anyone have good statistical data I can use for my multivariate analysis practice? Jeez with my teacher: I always end up wasting time looking up things on the Net.

Anyhow, as expected, a new party member appeared (though it's not a Mew): Ringo (Apple). Doesn't seem to transform into any particular animal. She uses her pendant (from her late mother) and her Inner Power (Kokoro no Chikara, actually... it's not a literal translation) to transform into something similar to Ichigo's outfit. A new, and WEIRD baddie (other than Kashu), along with Ringo's brother have also appeared.

Finally, someone who can heal (50 HP), as a Special move.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario